Arduino-Uno R2 is a micro-controller board and has fourteen IO pins which may also be used as PWM outputs. Arduino is a good Raspberry Pi alternative
Can be connected to DC power/ battery or USB
Netduino Plus 1 Raspberry Pi alternative is open-source electronics platform with a 32bits controller and it uses the .NET Micro Framework.
Good for professional and hobbyists alike.
20 GPIOs with SPI, I2C, 2 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 4 PWM channels and 6 ADC channels. Code.
A much affordable single-board computer Raspberry Pi Alternatives. BeagleBone Black DevKit is suitable for all.
Same configuration as the original RaspberryPi but a lot faster with more punch.
Microcontroller board based on the ATmega328.
Good Raspberry Pi Aletrnative
- The only Official Arduino Starter Kit
- Includes 170-page Arduino Projects Book
- Includes components for 15 projects
- Includes Arduino Uno R3
- Includes a total of over 200 electronic parts and components
The projects in the kit are:
- 01 : GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the concepts you'll need to use this kit
- 02 : SPACESHIP INTERFACE design to control panel for your startship
- 03 : LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
- 04 : COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- 05 : MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
- 06 : LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- 07 : KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- 08 : DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- 09 : MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a color wheel that will have your head spinning
- 10 : ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- 11 : CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough question
- 12 : KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
- 13 : TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
- 14 : TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
- 15 : HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
* Cortex-M3 512KB on-chip Flash, to support ISP and IAP
* 64KB SRAM
* processing rates 100MHz, and includes a support eight areas of memory protection unit (MPU)
* Built-nested vector interrupt controller
* AHB multi-layer matrix with 8-channel DMA controller, general-purpose (GPDMA)
* support the SSP, UART, AD / DA, timer, GPIO, etc., can be used for memory to memory transfers
* standard JTAG test / debug interface and debug serial line and serial line tracking port option
* simulation trace module supports real-time tracking
* 4 low-power modes: sleep, deep sleep, power-down, deep power-down
* single 3.3V power supply (2.4V - 3.6V)
* Operating temperature: -40 °C - 85 °C
* non-maskable interrupt (NMI) input
* On-chip integrated power-on reset circuit
* Built-in systems beat the timer (SysTick), to facilitate the operating system migration.
1 x Land Tiger V2.0 Development Board
1 x 3.2-inch color touch module
1 x USB cable
1 x Serial download cable
1 x Ethernet cable
1 x 5V AC adapter
1 x CD ROM